Another Friendly Tag

Dear Me,

Currently (actually, since Monday), I am here at Dusit Hotel Nikko - attending to a technical seminar. While waiting for my lunch to be served (I did not join them at the Drum & Bass bar) here inside the function room, I thought of answering
Carol's tag.

  • ARE YOU OVER 18? ---> Yes, late 20s as a matter of fact.

  • WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOURCELLPHONE? ---> In my N3650, I have Stitch; the other low-grade Nokia mobile, I have none.

  • DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT? ---> Not actually. I slept early (like 12mn) but I still feel a little sleepy.

  • FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING WHEN YOU WOKE UP? ---> Can I stil grab a few minutes of sleep? =)

  • WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE? ---> My mobile phone, alarm clock and a good book.

  • EVER TRIED TO SKIP MEAL? ---> A lot of times, yes.

  • GRILLED OR FRIED? ---> Fried, I think.

  • WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE? ---> I don't think there's anything unique about me; but one weird thing is that I laugh and cry while watching a movie at the cinema alone.

  • ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? ---> Not really but lurking robbers give me the terrifying goosebumps.

  • FAVORITE HANGOUT? ---> BOOKSTORES!

  • 3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? ---> Materially? (1) My contact lens, (2) paper & pen (if can be considered as 1), (3) books.

  • FIRST THING YOU WILL BUY IF GIVEN 1THOUSAND DOLLARS? ---> Books! And probably give my mom 20 thousand pesos. I don't know why but I just want to give her something. =)

  • FAVORITE SONG WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPY? ---> A comforting but not so mushy love song.

  • WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? ---> I am mighty scared of being a nobody to myself. It doesn't matter if I am nobody to anybody so long as I am doing something about myself.

  • ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER? ---> Seriously thinking about it, I have been unappreciative and stingy for quite a while due to conflicting financial obligations.

  • WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? ---> Yves, Fran, Franny, Franning (hehehe), Ivan, Bing

  • WHAT IS YOUR DAD'S MIDDLE NAME? ---> Reyes

  • WHAT IS YOUR MOM"S MAIDEN MIDDLE NAME? ---> Since it will have a bearing to my personal details & security, I won't divulge it.

  • IF YOU WERE INVISIBLE FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? ---> Have fun in FRANCE!

  • STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD HAVE ONLY ONE KIND OF FOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? ---> Pork sinigang with lotsa leafy veggies (if too much cholesterol won't kill me, that is).

  • FAVORITE T.V. COMMERCIAL? ---> Any Mentos commercial (life is a bliss so why complicate it!)

  • IF YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW, WHAT WILL YOU DO? ---> Stare at the faces of people close to my heart and commit them to memory forever where forever will take me. *sniff*

  • FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE: ---> My family if they are stuck somewhere...

  • YOUR EYE COLOR? ---> Black.

  • WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS BRING? ---> Press or loose powder, house keys, my planner, mobile phone and money. I think that sum it all.

  • WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? ---> Oh, the common dreams of the young - being a doctor or a nurse. Father's clan thrive in the medical field and everyone was expected to follow suit.

  • WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES 7 AM? ---> Buzz and rush out of the house, be on my way to the office.

  • THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEET? ---> I already removed my king-sized bed out of my small room.

  • WHO DO YOU WANT TO MEET? ---> Adolf Hitler, Confucius, Ramon Magsaysay.

  • HOW'S LIFE TODAY? ---> Life today makes me wonder where my life will be heading in the next few months and what of it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram