Keys To My Heart (daw)

Dear Me,

While waiting for some climb photos to upload, I decided to do this for fun less I'll get bored and decide to abort it. Well, I cannot wait for Dex to give me the copies (that's how impatient I am... hehehe) so I initiated saving them from his website. You see, all the photos and files that were saved and organized (painstakingly) in my computer were all gone due to some unexplainable reasons. Fortunately, it did not bother me that much. If my controlling-freak attitude still persisted, I knew that I was bound to raise hell with Dex. Hehehe.

Back to my original story, let me post this.











The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like your lover to think that you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is 100%. You are not suited for a monogamous relationship.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.




The Keys To My Heart? If I am still the same girl 3 years ago, I will say that everything what is stated above stand true of my real persona. Let me make some comments per box.
  • what does the word "untrammeled" means? Can anybody answer that?
  • Yes, it is absolutely true that when I am in a relationship, I hate to do the usual stuff usual lovers do. I hate monotony in everything. It is not enough that we go out and watch movie and have popcorn. I prefer out-of-town trips, explore new places, engage in other sporty stuff, etc.
  • Of course. But if there is no basis for me to be happy, I will let him know because I will surely get bored if this becomes a habit; that will lead to bye-bye.
  • Not that fast but if he is so insecure all throughout and there is nothing I can do despite reassuring him, I think there is nothing to look forward to.
  • I think every couple in a relationship aspires for the ideal relationship. I would like mine to be open but sometimes, fear hinders me to say things out loud.
  • My goodness! Hehehe. I am at risk of 100% two-timing, 3-timing? Wowowee. *lolz* I think 3 years ago, this may have been true, not that I am a playgirl or anything. With my papi, I am 110% FAITHFUL (except if Richard Gere, Andy Garcia, Brad Pitt, Christian Bautista, Kiefer Sutherland are within sight...*rotfl*)
  • Marriage is a confinement? 3 years ago, I am pessimistic of the idea of married life. In fact, my idea of entertaining the thought of having a family life would be at the age of 30 or past it. I see my career and personal pursuits as my main goal in life. But now, I really want to have one for myself...soon. (*hindi kita minamadali noh....Hehehe*)
  • I am not a playgirl, really. To contradict this, I am happy to say that I am really, terribly, madly in love right now. Super.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram