Ayala Underpass

Dear Me,

Lately, I noticed something about the underpass I always go through each day of my working life.
  • When it rains, the roof covering the stairs down is leaking off with rainwater. I do not know how many times it had happened before but I once experienced a very minor flooding down there. It scared me for a moment to see a pregnant woman slowly inching her way down the slippery stairs. I couldn't bear the thought of something bad happening to her and the baby so I offered to guide her.
  • For the first time, I experienced a brown-out in the Ayala Underpass very early in the morning. Anyway, it wasn't that bothersome because there were many patroling guards and somehow, they placed overhead emergency lights (very dim). If not for those, it would be total darkness. For sure, the perverts and maniacs would have a feast.
  • For quite a time now (it has been actually taking so much time), the escalators leading to and from Ayala and Paseo were out of operation. The sign board said: "still undergoing maintenance." Well, it is a good exercise but having the escalators closed down in a morning rush seems like a bad idea.
Wonder if the management in-charge of maintaining the underpass are aware of the MY predicament? Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram