Surveys

Dear Me,

Lately I discovered myself subscribing to these suveys being posted at the bulletin board of
Friendster due to office boredom. I used to think why these people waste their time doing these surveys. I learned why. As much as I thought it waste one's time, I found it to be a way to while your time.

Anyway, I did 4 and had it posted as well.


Survey 1

1. Name Two Bad Habits You Have:
- procrastinating
- easily irritated over something


2. Name Two Things That You Wish You Had:
- a scholarship overseas
- money for travel


3. Name two Scents You Love:
- the addicting, aromatic scent of coffee
- corned beef pandesal


4. Name Two People That Know You the Best:
- none, except myself


5. Name Two Things You'd Never Wear:
- a permanent tattoo
- nose earring


6. Name Two Things You Are Thinking About Now:
- whether the project next week will push through;
- where my life is going


7. Name Four Things That You Have Done Today:
- cleaned my Yahoo/Gmail/corporate inbox
- follow-up confirmations of my project skeds
- had a decent lunch
- checked my friendster & blog


8. Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought:
- lunch for toaday (papi & mine)
- Pond's facial wash
- Head & Shoulders shampoo
- a pack of Blue Skies


9. Name Four Bands/Vocals/Groups:
- MYMP
- Aerosmith
- Hale
- The Dawn


10. Name Two Drinks You Regularly Drink:
- Coffee
- Choco drink


11. First Grade Teacher Name?
- Mrs. Santiago (she's a terror so I did not forget)


12. Last Words You Said:
- I'm sorry.


13. Last Song You Sang:
- Can't recall.


14. Last Person You Hugged:
- Papi ko.


15. Last Thing You Laughed At?
- Papi's interview jokes :)


16. Last Time You Said 'I Love You' And Meant It?
- a few hours ago..


17. Last Time You Cried?
- Saturday night.


18. What's In Your CD Player?
- Vonda Sheppard's songs


19. What Color Socks Are You Wearing:
- black


20. What's Under Your Bed?
- dust....


21. What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
-7:05 am


22. Current Passion?
- nothing (and that's a big problem)


23. Current Hair?
- rebonded (hehehe)


24. Current Clothes?
- blue blouse and black pants


25. Current Annoyance?
- unconfirmed schedules


26. Current Longing?
- to escape all the pressures in the metropolis,
I wanna go to Baguio.


27. Current Desktop Picture?
- a chateau.


28. Current Worry?
- that my future is going nowhere.


29. Current Hate?
- my lack of conviction and determination.


30. Favorite Physical Feature Of Opposite Sex?
- smiling eyes.




Survey 2

1.TWO NAMES YOU GO BY:
Except for my real name - Fran or Ivan


2. TWO THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
moody and my take for personal pride.


3. TWO THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
roaches & this hollow feeling inside me


5. TWO THINGS U NEED EVERYDAY:
a caffeine shot (so I will be less manic the entire day) &
an SMS from papi ko.


6. TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:
The Dawn & Hale


7. TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS @ THE MOMENT:
- Sorry & ____ the Loneliest Word...
(I forgot the exact title of the 2nd one).


8. TWO PERSONS YOU SPEND TIME WITH THE MOST:
most of the time, it is just with papi.


10. TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
reading a good book in my favorite coffee shop &
travelling


11. TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO REALLY BUY RIGHT NOW?
a new bag & jeans


12. TWO CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
either be an environmentalist or
be a jane-of-all-trades


13. TWO PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
Baguio & Thailand


14. TWO OF YOUR FAVOURITE PERSONS
hmm.


15. TWO THINGS YOU DID YESTERDAY:
lay down & watched Alias


16. TWO PEOPLE THAT YOU MISS?
myself, papi


17. TWO FOODS THAT YOU'RE CRAVING TO EAT?
- pizza & corned beef pandesal (from Tsoko.Nut)


18. TWO FAVORITE SUBJECTS IN HS/COLLEGE:
HS - World History & English


19. TWO OF YOUR FUNNIEST MEMORIES IN HIGH SCHOOL?
when I chased my naughty classmate with a broom &
when I kicked him in the groin
when we bumped into each other by the stairs at school.
(calling Kennedy =)


21. TWO COLORS YOU LIKE?
mauve and baby blue




Survey 3

1.name/s?
-- Ivy, Yves, Ivan, Fran, Frances, Franny, Bing


2.how many bottles of beer can u drink
-- 2 and a half bottles


3.u smoke?
-- I tried but I couldn't bear the smell of it.


4.how many sticks on the average /day?
-- As I said, I don't smoke.


5.have u ever been really drunk?
-- As in really drunk? Heavens, no.
Tipsy, yes. Ok, more than tipsy but not drunk. =)


6.have u ever been in love?
-- Yeah.


7.what do u do when ur in love?
-- I smile a lot and try to be pleasant more than I can.


8.how long was your longest relationship?
-- Was? The longest before my current one was 5 months.
But the current one IS the longest - more than 2 years and counting. =)


9.do u have a bf/gf right now?
-- Yep, I have.


10.do u eat isaw?
-- Yes! And I miss eating one.


11.have you tried sarsi mixed with raw egg yolk?
-- No. Hmm. I wonder how does it taste.


12.what would u do if ur bf/gf is having an affair?
-- I just don't know. When you're in love,
you cannot actually calculate what your emotions will be.


13.does virginity matter?
-- Depends.


14.What do you think of kissing in public?
-- Too much.


15.last time u read a book?
-- 2 weeks ago and I haven't finished it yet.
That's a record-breaker for me.


16.beauty or brains?
-- Brains but if allowed, I'll have both.


17.juice or softdrinks?
-- Juice. I get acid-burn when I sip softdrinks.


18.when it comes to relationships,
what's so annoying or odd with the opposite sex?
-- Their ego trip and that they are stronger than you.


19.what's nice?
-- A good book, the feeling I have
when I am lying in a hammock in the beach or
on top of the mountain
while nature unfolds their beauty before me.


20.tv or radio?
-- radio.


21.have u ever been on a fight when u were in high school?
-- Yes. I could be nasty when boys bully me.


22.are u impatient?
-- Yeah, strange but I take pride in it.


23.when u lose something, do u turn a room upside down to get it?
-- If it is very important, yes I have to.


24.when it comes to mingling and dating are u choosy?
-- No.


25.have you tried eating dog meat?
-- Yes.


26.at least 5 of the nicest people that u know?
-- They know who they are.


27. people who always give u a sound advice?
-- family, friends. I don't want to name names.


28.do u have a journal?
-- Online, yes.


29.have u had a piggy bank when u were a kid?
-- Sure I did. I still have now. Hehehe.


30.when was the last time u broke a glass?
-- A year ago.


31.can you do other things while eating?
-- A lot of things. I love multi-tasking.


32.when you started working,
what did you do when you got paid?
-- Shopping!


33.a perfect date (place)?
-- Under the stars and be given my favorite rose.


34.a genie would grant u three wishes, anything that u want,
what would be ur 1st wish?
-- A family.


35.salt or fishsauce?
-- fishsauce.


36.last person that made u laugh?
-- Papi.


37.are you a coffee addict?
-- Yes, I love caffeine.


38.ice cream or chocolates?
-- Chocolates.




Survey 4

three names you go by:
1. ivan
2. fran
3. ivy


three screen names you have had:
1. Scandal (a character from a very old tv series)
2. Nikita (of La Femme) (the pen name I used when I was writing in my younger years)
3. mauve


physical things you like about yourself:
1. eyes
2. shape of my face
3. my petite size (sometimes...hehehe)


physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. legs
2. waist (I'm eating a lot these days - kinda hard to maintain)
3. skin color (super negra ako nun, ngayon mejo na lang. Hahaha)


three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipino
2. Spanish
3. Chinese or Arabic (I don't know which one)


three things that scare you:
1. roaches
2. being trapped
3. manholes


three of your everyday essentials:
1. caffeine
2. powder
3. money


three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Jett Pangan
2. Ronan Keating
3. Bon Jovi


three of your favorite songs:
1. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
2. Salamat
3. Wild World


three things you want in a relationship:
1. trust (wala daw ako nito sabi ni Papi)
2. love with lots of hugs
3. thrill/adventure (I easily get bored so I need new things to do, new places to go, etc)


three lies and truths in no particular order:
A. lies:
1. Star Margarine will make you tall.
2. Papaya soaps will lighten your skin tone (It gave me painful skin allergy the first time I used one).
3. The male species can stay monogamous.

B. truth:
1. When I'm hurt, I retreat to my shell.
2. If you learn how to endure pain, you can tolerate anything.
3. I can be a real bitch if I want to.


three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. eyes
2. smile
3. slightly balbon (yuck ang sobrang balbon)


three of your favorite hobbies:
1. reading a good book while having an intake of caffeine or frapuccino
2. travelling
3. mountainclimbing


three things you want to do really badly now:
1. update my resume
2. to blog
3. leave the office (have a good time) - it's TGIF, my gawd!


three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. to be an environmentalist
2. become a corporate lawyer
3. a career in Medicine


three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Baguio (my frequent get-away from the bustle of the metropolis)
2. Thailand (I prefer the countryside)
3. France (I love to see the architecture, museums and the old France + the chateaus)


three kid's names you like:
(actually I want my kids to bear 2 names)
1. Franco
2. Ivan
3. Francesca


three things you want to do before you die:
1. see the world/travel to places I've never been
2. make amends from people I...
3. settle all affairs (all aspects of my sorry life)


three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I try to be chivalrous to the old folks.
2. I keep a lot of 'somethings' about my real thoughts and emotions.
3. I act like a boy...period.


three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. extremely unpleasant when I have a monthly visit.
2. hate waiting for people.
3. I daydream about life.


three celeb crushes:
1. Christian Bautista
2. Andy Garcia
3. Richard Gere


I was supposed to post this a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram