Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Entire Week

Dear Me,

Our plane from Cebu touched down at the Manila airport early morning yesterday. My two siblings reported for office as planned while I didn't as expected. I recapped everything that happened for the past few days and now, I am facing reality. Vacation is over and next month will be the beginning of another roller-coaster year at work. I still have a few more days to bum around here at the office.

Anyway, I have a number of things to do this week. I think it's better for me to list it down so I can keep track of it. I am not actually a lover of make-a-list-of-thing-to-do but I guess I am turning into one, especially if most of the things listed are being crossed out one by one. Ask anyone who does this and you'll get the same answer that I have.

This list is comprised of everything: personal, work-related, very important, nonsense (but still needs to be done), urgent, coded, etc.

  • mail letters
  • file vl forms
  • audit c-outlay
  • update Fr sht-t
  • rundown of cbu exp
  • monitor cc charges
  • update flckr photos
  • pay credit card bills
  • clean corporate inbox
  • choose new book to read
  • submit id photo for membership card
  • update guests' list re liaison meeting
  • decide between Nokia and Samsung phones
  • check which is more interesting to visit: Ilocos Sur or Ilocos Norte
  • review Renaissance Hotel's conforme
  • burn cd copy of Cebu trip for papa
  • research about Tacloban, Leyte
  • accommodate new BE renter
  • watch 2 movies via dvd
  • email T-M re b-card
  • read Yahoo mails
  • clean-up fl-mem
  • update planner
  • browse Fr bltns
  • entry on DVC
  • upload photos
  • check G's bs
  • update links
  • fb on Fr msg
  • update blog
  • surf BE

    I am hoping that I will be able to accomplish everything in a week as my target timeframe. But just in case, I am allowing myself to have another week as extension. Two weeks is all I have.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment




    It is always refreshing to know what is in your mind. Thanks!