Friendster Survey

Go to your page and list the last fifteen people
who gave you a testimonial. If someone has
commented twice, skip to the next new
commenter. Answer the questions pertaining to
the people below.

(I skipped those testimonials given by friendster groupies)

1. Trekkers
2. Abby
3. UP Alumni
4. Czahreena
5. jerrick
6. carrera habagat
7. jireh
8. alma rose
9. mariel
10. jon
11. franz
12. milky
13. elyza
14. louise
15. reden

1. Have you ever kissed 4?
- yes, a beso-beso between friends. =)

2. What's the best memory you have of 10?
- most of them are the best but if I have to choose,
I think it was when he treated me to Cafe Breton
and we talked about stuff and others.

3. Why are you friends with 9?
- I read her testimonial again and the answer was there.
Together, we laughed like hyenas. You can even hear us
laughing now. Hahaha.

4. When's the next time you're gonna see 6?
- Haven't seen any of them. It's a mountaineering grp.

5. Tell something juicy about number 15:
- Ow? He dared not meet me because he has to accompany
this tall, pretty girl in her shopping spree. According to him,
he was the one carrying most of the shopping bags. Hehehe.

6. What do you like about 8?
- She is a true-blue Bulakenya. Amiable, fun and intelligent.

7. Is number 1 attractive?
- If that friendster logo is what it is, then how can I know?
It's representing a mountaineering grp.

8. What was your first impression of 7?
- He is such a sweet, friendly guy. Very full of life! =)

9. How did you meet 3?
- I took my university life there.

10. Do you think 13 could kill someone?
- Goodness, no! She's nice and sweet.

11. Is 11 your best friend?
- No. We are friends, nonethless. =)
I sort of miss her. We haven't seen each other for eons.

12. Have you seen 12 naked?
- Nyahaha. Should I? She's a very good friend of mine.
For one, I'm no lesbian.
Second, we didn't grew up together as kids.
*peace* milky way. Miss you, girl. =)

13. Would you ever kiss 5?
- My bf will kill me if I did. But a beso-beso will do.

14. Do you think 2 has a crush on you?
- No, I don't think so. She's a girl and beaming with
happiness at the moment because of this new boy.
Uy...hehehe.

15.Who do you spend the most time with?
- Most time with? None but basing on the list,
it has to be #10.

16. What is the last thing you did for 1?
- I climbed Pico de Loro.

17. Have you ever hung out with 2 outside of school?
- No. She's based in the States and I'm here in Phil.

18. Have you ever been to 3's house?
- Yes. Hehehe. I studied there. Spent most of my 4-5 years
of life there.

19. How do you know 4?
- We met through PEx.

20. Have you ever slept with 5?
- Hell, no.

21. IS # 6 sexy?
- How shall I know that?

22. Where is the last place you went with # 8?
- UP CB tambayan, years back.

23. Are you real close to 9?
- not real close, but close enough, I guess.

24. What kind of relationship do you have with 10?
- Good, everlasting friendship

25. Have you ever kissed 11?
- Should I? Asking the wrong questions to wrong people.
Hehehe.

26. Have you ever been to the movies with 12?
- We never got to do it. But we've watched plays then.

27. Have you ever gotten in trouble with 13?
- No. We rarely hook-up.

28. Would you ever make a move on 14?
- She's a girl. Grr.

29. What do you and 15 talk about the most?
- work, Nihonggo, japan, life and stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Hey dear..u are on Friendster? can I add you? Only if you want to ok. Mine is noi_rocker@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. noi, added you already. =)

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram