True Color

Dear Me,

Usually, I feel sleepy at this time of the day. Today's a different day.

I feel shaky.

I don't know if this is because I skipped lunch. But I did take something in. I devoured two (2) bananas, a hot creamy corn soup, a small serving of Japanese cake and a small bar of Cadbury chocolate.

But I still feel shaky.

I had just one (1) cup of coffee this morning. My officemate deduced that it might be the culprit. I told her that drinking coffee is routine. Hahay.

Anyway, I've been surfing the web, reading through travel articles, hopping at other people's blogs just to keep off my mind from feeling what I am feeling at the moment.

By the way, I took this test from Tickle.


Brown
You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent
of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most
likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by
your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and
insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver.
And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a
timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're
constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether
it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or
composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral
color, which means you tend to see the difference between
fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view.
Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

What is Your True Color?

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram