Environment & Nature Links

Dear Me,

I'm still a few posts away before I finish 'cleaning-up" my sidebars.


***********************


I was just thinking a while ago if it is possible to be an outdoor person without a care for his/her environment? Let me rephrase that. Is it even thinkable that a person who loves the outdoor doesn't give an ounce of concern about his/her surroundings, nature or in entirety, the Earth?

I love the outdoors. I love the greens.
I love Mother Nature. I love Dear Earth.

I am in awe everytime I see birds flying carefree in the azure sky.
I feel refreshed whenever cool breeze plants a kiss in my face.
It paints a smile in my face to see the trees dancing with the wind.
I feel excited hearing the gush of water from a nearby stream.
I feel satisfaction when I hear dry leaves crispy-crack under my feet.
I feel great tranquil to see the endless parade of beauty before my eyes when I stand on top of a mountain.

I am not an absolute advocate for the environment. I just care in my own little way.



  • Birdwatch
  • Haribon
  • NACCI

  • DENR
  • Environmental Management Programme for Industry Competitiveness
  • Foundation for the Philippine Environment
  • Manila Observatory
  • PEMSEA

  • Conservation International
  • Environmental Literacy Council
  • 1 comment:


    My Instagram