New Mountain To Explore

Dear Me,

For the past month and a half, I've been trying to find ways to keep fit while juggling my busy work sched. I have two (2) ongoing projects and I still have one (1) week to finish the one I am directly handling.

I think I am getting older day-by-day. Being out in the field really drains my energy. By the way, I have been going to the gym to work-out since early this month. Weekend jogging is not enough to achieve my target. I also think that cutting my food intake will not help; and even a twice a week mountain trekking will not be enough to prepare me from the inevitable reality come late November. I don't want to be a burden to anyone and that is why I am 'punishing' myself like this. Hehehe.

I work-out during weekdays. Hopefully, I can go to the gym regularly. But until my project is done, it is just nearly impossible.

Anyway, I am joining this climb at the end of October. Together with papi, I attended the first pre-climb, which was held at the Shangri-La Mall.

This will be my 2nd time to river-cross/trek and I wonder how strong the current will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram