Couch Potato

Dear Me,

Last week, I engaged myself in a dvd marathon watching. My choices were kinda eclectic for my taste and I had a fun time watching a few episodes from
Las Vegas, NCIS, CSI Miami, CSI Las Vegas, CSI New York.

Alongside, I also watched the movies: (1) The Little Man, (2) Shake, Rattle and Roll 2k5 (a Tagalog movie).

At first, I thought The Little Man was a boring movie. Well, I discovered that as the movie went on, I found myself laughing (though there were times I would like to vomit due to some yucky scenes) and liked it because of some amusing and yet touching scenes.

Watching the Tagalog movie Shake, Rattle and Roll 2k5 was actually unintentional. I was looking for other dvds in the pile but I got curious how these 4 movies-in-1 dvd would fare in the dvd player screen considering that it was an imitated copy. Well, I was surprised. It wasn't like a pirated copy because not once did I experience any blur or blushes. It was perfect. Hehehe. As I said there were 4 movies in that dvd copy but I only opted to watch this one.

Shake, Rattle and Roll 2k5 was a 3-in-1 movie - 3 tales in 1 movie. The 1st one was entitled "Poso"; the 2nd one was "The Aquarium" and the 3rd one was "The Secret of San Joaquin." Among the three, I enjoyed the 1st one. It wasn't that deep but I couldn't prevent myself from laughing when I see comedienne Ai-Ai delas Alas' face. Though there were times that some of her scenes were dull, still I had a few, good laughs.

Note to self: I will watch Shake, Rattle and Roll 8 this month or by January 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram