ATMC Holiday Party

Dear Me,

Last December 14, our mountaineering group had our mini-holiday party. It was also supposed to be our Mt. Apo postclimb. Unfortunately, the postclimb part never materialized and was replaced with the party mood. It was held in this quaint Atcha's Grill located at Paranaque.

Since it was decided that we would be having an exchange gift for a minimum PhP100.00 amount, Dex and I went to Landmark and searched for a nicer gift. I wasn't actually there JUST to look for any gift concerning that party. I was there because I was expecting to join the throngs of holiday-rush shoppers in finding the perfect gifts for everyone in my list. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do that and settled in "stumbling" with the cutest gift (in my eyes) I could find.

While Dex was in the toy section, I was wandering around the houseware section. Mind you, I was having the time of my shopping life there. I just wished then that I had the time to stay longer (just like what I did last year and ended up buying a lot of presents). Anyway, I found this black box containing dwarf size of cups. Inside that box were 4 sets of cups with matching saucers. I loved it the moment I laid my eyes on it. Aside from the size, I was taken by the perfect color and design of the cups. Personified, the cups looked like they were literally screaming to be poured with steaming coffee, tea or chocolate (depending on your choice). Hehehe.

Because I loved it, I suggested that I bought 2 boxes - one for me, one for Dex. Hehehe.

By the way, I would like to say thanks to Lloyd for the sweets. I simply loved them. =) Also, welcome back, Jay! Great to see you again. He just got back from the South Americas (Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia). This guy is just one of the few people in the world I can trust.

Below are photos that I snitched from Jherry aka Aga. *winks*


No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram