Thursday Thirteen #15

Dear Me,

Here's another
Thursday Thirteen! Since I am due to give birth come October, I (hubby gave me full authority) am thinking of what beautiful names to call my baby. =)

Actually, I want two names for my baby. I just don't know which yet. *hmm* I prefer Russian or Spanish-sounding names. Please feel free to share your ideas. =)



Thirteen Names I'm Thinking Of -
For My Baby Boy (if it will be a boy)

  1. Ivan
  2. Anthony
  3. Vaughn
  4. Alex/Alexander
  5. Yuri
  6. Paolo
  7. Dexter
  8. Marcus
  9. Erick
  10. Bryce
  11. Alejandro
  12. Diego
  13. Miguel


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Prudence
2.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

  1. lapit ka na pala maging nanay

    ako kaya kelan maging tatay? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miguel or Bryce are cute names :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wonderful names. If I had to pick two, I'd pick Alejandro or Miguel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parang astig yung "ROY" ehhehe... "Roy Ronald = King Admirable" heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. [tutubi] - yup, october due. hehehe. ikaw? magtanim ka muna daw... *joke*

    [prudence] - :)

    [gem] - wow! miguel seems to be a runner!

    [roy] - ganon? baka maging maton yung anak ko nyan. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram