Caffeine Kick

Dear Me,

I'm going crazy smelling the whiff of cafe around me. It's taunting me. Sometimes, I even wonder if my mind is playing tricks - making me believe that there's really a coffee aroma wafting around me.

Goodness! I still have to wait for more than two (2) months. I am so deprived. Oh, baby. Muah! =)


What Your Latte Says About You

You are interested in only pure and simple pleasures.
You don't like to pollute your body or mind.

You are a very frivolous person.
You don't take anything too seriously. Why should you?

Intense and energetic, you aren't completely happy
unless you are bouncing off the walls.

You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it.

You are a child at heart, and you don't
ever miss the opportunity to do something playful.

You are deep and thoughtful,
but you are never withdrawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram