...

Dear Me,

This hour is supposed to be my nap time. But I decided against it. For the past two (2) days, I didn't feel rested despite my three (3) hours nappy.

I'm also having a hard time lying in bed because of the weight I'm carrying. I was advised not to lay in my back because of the pressure of the baby in my womb against my spine. I have to sleep sideways. But recently, (as the baby grows inside me), it's becoming uncomfortable, too. Hahay.



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@






Hmm. I'm really looking forward to attending my alma mater's volunteer organization's inception anniversary on September 22nd.

It's actually a masquerade party and for the benefit of Pahinungod volunteer programs. For me, I see it as a chance to reunite with other pahinungods. =)

My university days wouldn't be a fond memory without the VOLTS programs as well as the people I deal with. I hope I will see Jeni, Patdo, Ivan, Lala, Jean, Marian, Aiee, Zando, Reku, etc. It has been such a while.

I really wish I can go. You see, the party is just a mere three (3) weeks away from my due date. It seems like they're scared that I may be in labor anytime. Wehehe!








@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


To all bibliophiles like moi, National Bookstore will be having its Cut Price Book Sale from August 15-September 16.

On sale up to 65% off are books such as children's, young adult's, psychology, self-help, health, fiction and non-fiction books.

School items and office equipment are on sale up to 50% markdown.

So, head over to your nearest NBS branch. =)





@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


To cap this entry, some blog stuff from Blogthings.

You Have Many Alpha Tendencies

You're not a total alpha female,
but you certainly know how to - and like to - get your way.
You're forceful without being intimidating.
You're confident without being vain.
A perfect mix.


Who Should Paint You: Pablo Picasso

You're an expressive soul who shows many emotions,
with many subtleties.
Only a master painter could represent
your glorious contradictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram