Tagging Myself

Dear Me,

While waiting for the washing machine to "run its course," let me tag myself.


Q1: What are you doing 10 years ago?

- 10 years ago? Hmm. I was halfway through my university years, wondering where my degree would take me.


Q2: What were you doing 1 year ago?

- Checking my photo archives, I was in a business trip to Leyte, attended the 27th Manila International Bookfair, having dinner and a petty fight with my then boyfriend-now-hubby Dex in this quaint resto called Casita De Viman.


Q3: What are the 5 snacks you enjoy?

- At the moment, I love Lemon Square's cheesecake, Choco*Nut, french fries (KFC, Wendy's, Burger King, McDo), Eggnog and Fita biscuits dipped in Milo. *yum*


Q4: What are the 5 songs you know the lyrics to?

- Hehehe. This one is my weakness. I cannot particularly recall titles of songs although I may know the lyrics.


Q5: 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire:

Assuming that I have $1-M (wag na in pesos...hehehe):
  1. travel to places with my family
  2. purchase a homey resthouse for my folks where they can happily retire
  3. put the rest of the money in a time deposit
  4. give my siblings their share
  5. donate something to charity

Q6: 5 bad habits:
  1. putting off things that need to be done right away
  2. irregular eating habits
  3. not wearing slippers inside the house (everyone makes a big deal out of it)
  4. throwing stuff that's not being utilized anymore (they're just gathering dust)
  5. doing things all at the same time (cramping tasks all in one day like there's no tomorrow)

Q7: 5 things you like to do:
  1. putting things in their right places in the house
  2. blogging/writing
  3. reading books
  4. bookmooching
  5. contemplating about a lot of things

Q8: 5 favorite toys:

- Nothing special, really.


Q9: 5 things you would never wear:
  1. a nose ring
  2. a mini-skirt
  3. a permanent tattoo

Q10: 5 things you hate to do:
  1. being asked to decide over something I'm so undecided about
  2. leaving the house when I don't feel like it (especially when it's scorchingly hot)
  3. preparing food when I'm not in the mood
  4. waiting for something that isn't supposed to arrive
  5. putting off tasks for another day

I'm not tagging anyone so feel free to tag yourselves! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram