Collecting Books

Dear Me,

Being the bibliophile that I am, it's no wonder that I have accumulated books faster than I can read them; especially now that I am more pre-occupied in taking care of my baby boy.

In fact, it was only last night that I was able to finish reading
Murder In Foggy Bottom by Margaret Truman. It probably took me three (3) weeks to finish it - the longest time I ever held a book to read. Stolen moments as I refer to the time the baby is sleeping and I can afford to take a peek in the pages. =)

Anyway, I'm very active in joining
BookMooch. I have accumulated tons of free books from this site. If you are a book lover like moi, I suggest you join. To know more, visit this.

I love a lot of authors but right now, I'm actively collecting books:


I'm almost done with Kinsella and still a long way to go to complete the other two (2).

Once everything is settled in the house, I'll have my own mini-library. My book shelves aren't enough to put in all the books I have now. I even tried selling some of them (those that I am willing to give away) but still, I have too many. Anyway, it's ok. I love to be surrounded by books. =)


pile of books to read

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram