Covet Thy Books

Dear Me,

I'm not even halfway done yet in reading all the books in my possession and still, I am desiring new books to be added in my collection.

If you're gonna ask me where I found the above-listed books, well, they're either recommended by bookworm friends or discovered in the web (came across while surfing) due to good reviews.

If you feel like being generous to me (the holidays are just around the corner), you can be a good angel by giving any of this to me as a gift. hehehe. =)


MAFIA: The Government's Secret File On Organized Crime by the United States Treasury Department, Bureau of Narcotics

Angelina Jolie's: Notes from My Travels

To-Do List: From Buying Milk To Finding A Soul Mate, What Our Lists Reveal About Us by Sasha Cagen

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram