Before...

Dear Me,

A pre-post in relation to this.


  • O31: Felt lazy to cook dinner so we requested a take-home of chicken bucket meal.

  • O29: Hubby took a vacation leave; went to SM North to shop for baby stuff such as diapers, wet wipes; take home lunch from Chowking.

  • O28: Mamu left for Cavite to follow Papa; I cooked the best-tasting porksteak I ever cooked in my life for our dinner.

  • O27: Papa left for Cavite to spend the rest of the weekend there; my baby's scheduled pedia check-up at UST Hospital (had his 2nd immunization); after the check-up, we (hubby. baby & moi) proceeded to SM Tayuman (as usual) and had dinner at Flavours of China - I ordered Sweet & Sour Pork while hubby had something spicy plus chilled mango tapioca & buko pandan sherbet for dessert.

  • O26: Hubby dropped by at the local post office to pick up a long overdue parcel of mine; received a copy of the book Confessions Of A Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella from the US.

  • O23: Had champorado for lunch, oatmeal for dinner. Mamu prepared misua soup for moi.

  • O22: My scheduled OB check-up at UST Hospital (additional Conzace for prescription); dinner at McDo at SM Tayuman with hubby and baby.

  • O21: Received a text message from Tito Jess that two (2) of my aunts just arrived from the US.

  • O20: Events: Jr and Apple's wedding; Kuya Richard's 1st born's christening.

  • O19: Pasalubong from hubby: my favorite mongo hopia from Eng Bee Tin.

  • O16: Surprise from hubby: a hard-bound book by one of my favorite author, Margaret Truman.

  • O11: Scariest day of life - we had to rush back to the hospital due to my outer stitch and my baby's heavy breathing. My baby also had his 1st immunization.

  • O10: My favorite Chips Delight and Anchor milk (mocha flavor) for pasalubong.

  • O9: Had my baby checked up at a nearby clinic.

  • O8: Rushed baby to UST due to breastfeeding jaundice.

  • O7: Hospital check-out after delivery of my baby.

  • O6: Thanks to Ma'am Lina, Jun and Angel for visiting.

  • O5: Carlos Miguel said Hullo to the world at 5:22 in the morning! He's 7lbs and so cute!

  • O4: Experienced contractions since 3:00 in the afternoon. I didn't know that my body was getting ready for delivery. I had to text Maricel (a 1st time mom) if the pain that I was experiencing was contractions. She told me to get ready and go to the hospital soon.

  • O3: Prepared lumpia for dinner; Received 9 books in the mail.

  • O2: Such a rainy day that I cooked tinolang manok for dinner.

  • O1: Weekly pre-natal check-up at UST Hospital, mailed postcards & book at the university's post office.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment


    My Instagram