Missed Opportunities

Dear Me,

I already got three (3) good job offers since I resigned.

But I still cannot take them. Hmm.

The first one was from a foreign government agency or rather an independent administrative institution. The said organization aims to contribute economic and social advancement in developing countries as well as promote international cooperation.

Unfortunately, I had to decline. I was not yet well enough traipsing the avenues of Makati.

The second was from a private local organization. A former colleague gave me a ring to inform me that she was vacating her position to transfer to another company.

The third one was from an international environmental NGO.

I also got two (2) job positions back in my former company.

But I had to let them all go for I have to take care of my precious one. They are missed opportunities but I believe it's worth it.

I call it the joys of motherhood, if you get what I mean. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram