Hearts' Day

Dear Me,

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I woke up with a smile in my lips as hubby gave me a peck in the forehead and in the lips this morning. He also gave me a massage in the back as I've been complaining for days and nights about the pain that won't go away.

It was a nice start to start the day. =)

I am sure the streets out there, especially in the business district (where I used to work) will be crowded with people donning the red attire, women with happy smiles in their faces and men carrying chocolates, flowers and balloons for their sweethearts.

The whole town will be painted red till the wee hours of the following day. Who cares if it's just Thursday?

*sigh* I wish hubby and I can go out together, celebrate and have dinner. It's been a while...

I'm thinking of cooking something for tonight but I'm sure he'll be late again (because of work) in coming home. Maybe it will be just another day.


Anyway, here are the top 10 love quotes for this month of hearts:


  1. Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. ~~ Franklin P. Jones


  2. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. ~~ Plato


  3. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. ~~ Robert Frost


  4. If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have. ~~ Sir James M. Barrie


  5. Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. ~~ Henry Louis Mencken


  6. Love is a friendship set to music. ~~ E. Joseph Cossman


  7. True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. ~~ Erich Segal


  8. Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination. ~~ Voltaire


  9. They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love. ~~ William Shakespeare


  10. Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life. ~~ Lord Byron

5 comments:

  1. Lovely quotes! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hove your Valentine's Day was special!

    Thanks for entering my blog's contest - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got a really nice blog article. just that the background is a bit tat to hard to read on browser. :P

    I get to know you blog through My Sassy Mind. Do you mind exchanging links?

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram