Painting Your Lips

Dear Me,

I'm not really a make-up person but to appear a little decent, I just use matte pressed powder and dab lipstick to add color to my lips. Sometimes, I use blush-on when I feel like it.

I can do away with any beauty essentials except for these two (2) especially lipsticks.

For me, I prefer the not-so-shiny-glistening type of lipsticks. I'm no Angelina Jolie to sport those pouty lips. I prefer the simple look.

Anyway, I keep the following in mind whenever it comes to coloring my lips.

  • To be on the safe side, I don't go more than a couple of shades lighter or darker than the natural color of my lips.

  • The more pigment that touches the lips, the longer it will last. Directly apply the lipstick via the tube if after color intensity.

  • After applying lipstick, blot it a bit using tissue between your lips. It removes excess emollients that make lipstick to smear.

  • To shy away from cracked lips due to moisture loss, apply a light coat of lip balm containing petrolatum or mineral oil over lipstick.

    But in all honesty, I would love to learn how to put a full make-up (that is, make someone's face beautiful) on someone. =)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment


    My Instagram