What's Your 8?

Dear Me,

Thanks to blogger pal
Willa (who's about to migrate to Canada soon) for hitting me with the 8 Random Facts/Habits tag.

The Rules:
  • Cite eight (8) random facts/habits about yourself.
  • Tag another eight (8) bloggers and let them know you tag them OR

My Rule:
  • anyone can tag themselves and join the game. :)

Chinese character for 8
a lucky number for the Chinese which means getting rich.


Eight Random Facts/Habits About Me

  1. I was in my elementary school years when I got hooked reading English pocketbooks.


  2. I fell in love with France (and French guys....hehehe). Living there was a childhood dream of mine.


  3. I started wearing eyeglasses when I was in Grade V. I endured the cruel teases of my classmates till high school due to my big, round eyes. I looked like a creature from nowhere.


  4. As much as I love french fries and potato chips and crisps and anything out of potato, I hate mashed potatoes. I find them yucky.


  5. I feel guilty when I see someone feeling out-of-place in a party. I don't want the person to feel that he/she doesn't belong in the group.


  6. I savor the feeling brought about by multitasking. It's a hobby which I do best.


  7. I abhor clutter and mess created by lazy people. Who doesn't? :)


  8. I dream of having my own library in the house.

Tagging people? I guess I'm opting for my rule.

Well, that's about it. Wanna share yours? :)

2 comments:

  1. ditto! with your #8 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. willa, i think my #8 will soon be a reality.

    hubby bought me a tall bookshelf last weekend as an advance birthday gift.

    then just today, he bought another bookshelf. now, i got 2. :)

    all i need now is a corner in the house. :)

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram