SSHS #3

She Says, He Says

The idea is that any of these: a question, fill in the blank, multiple choices, photo or a writing prompt will be posted here. Express your thoughts in your blog and feel free to leave a link to your blog with your answers when you're done. Anyone can hop in and join the fun every Tuesday! =)

Do grab the button and host it up in your own photo hosting site. :)




What is something you've always wanted to tell someone?

To B3: I trusted you like a sister. introduced you to my friends when you were all alone. You didn't only betrayed me but also turned my friends against me.

We became civil, shook hands and agreed to be friends again. But I tell you, things will never ever be the same again for you took my trust forever. Of course, I have forgiven you.


********


Hope you can share your answers in your blog and leave your links here. See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram