Manic Monday #4


Do good things come to those who wait?
~~ I believe so. Although I tend to be impatient. Hehehe. *winks*


Your bestfriend's spouse is being unfaithful. Would you tell your friend? If so, how??
~~ It's easy to say that I will tell my friend that his/her spouse is cheating. But when the situation warrants me to do so, I don't think I will be able to. I have to be really sure that it is really happening.

I won't tell my bestfriend that his/her spouse is cheating but it would be the unfaithful partner who will be doing that. I will talk to the cheating party and dare him to rectify his/her way and admit it to his/her partner that he/she treaded the wrong path.



Which part of your body do you like the least? Would you change it through plastic surgery, if possible?
~~ It has to be my tummy. I still have the "left-over fats" from my pregnancy days and I just don't have the time to shred it off. *grins*

But I won't subject myself to the knife or be in a hospital bed for that. All I need is enough time to work it out in the gym.



Join the fun here.

Have a pleasant week!

3 comments:

  1. Nice answers! Mine is up as well. Hope you can visit me :)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    Cheers,
    www.nitascorner.info
    www.thomasweblinks.us
    www.thomastraveltales.com
    www.greatfindsanddeals.com
    www.nitasrandomthoughts.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things come only to those who do bad things. To those who wait, bad things come to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Manic Monday questions... Wow! Life questions are so hard to answer sometimes because life can make you answer different ways depending on the day.

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram