Manic Monday #5

Dear Me,

Finally, the sun's up after sabotaging the entire weekend with strong wind and rain. I just hope this day will be a shining day. Hmm.




Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?
~~ To be honest, I'm more of a talker than a listener. But if I need to be a listener especially to a friend in need, I can be one. I believe that it's possible to be both. Sometimes, there are people who can balance both. :)


Do you think God has a sense of humor?
~~ In my heart, I believe so. I don't think God can be all serious. He is the Omnipotent.

I'm sure He'll find Himself laughing with all the bloopers His charges have put themselves (including yours truly) into! Hehehe.



Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it?
~~ I don't. Admiration at first sight, yes. And no, I haven't experienced that one.


Join the fun here.

Have a pleasant week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on both #2 and #3. :)

    Have a great week and thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with your #3.

    mine is up! hope you can visit me.

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram