SSHS #5

She Says, He Says

The idea is that any of these: a question, fill in the blank, multiple choices, photo or a writing prompt will be posted here. Express your thoughts in your blog and feel free to leave a link to your blog with your answers when you're done. Anyone can hop in and join the fun every Tuesday! =)

Do grab the button and host it up in your own photo hosting site. :)




Are you done with schooling? If yes, do you miss going to school?

I've been a college graduate for *toot* years now. :)

While watching
I-Witness, I felt overwhelmed for I remembered the same feeling those freshmen felt when they first entered UP. I was one with them with the culture shock, the ideals, the hopes, the excitement, the future experiences, the freedom.

I've been yakking years before how much I missed school. The show just reminded me once again about my sentiments.

Just wandering around the Sunken Garden alone reminded me how exciting and gratifying it was to be free! :)


********


Hope you can share your answers in your blog and leave your links here. See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram