Meaning Of My Name

Dear Me,

I feel...light, carefree. Mmm.


Just for Fun: What's The Meaning Of Your Name?

I ~~ Loves to laugh (I'm a laughing hyena just in case no one knows...hehehe)

V ~~ Not judgmental (that's highly unlikely)

A ~~ Gorgeous (Ehem!)

N ~~ Sexy (Ehem again!)


G ~~ Never let people tell you what to do (Oh, yeah. Absolutely...the hell I care)

I ~~ Loves to laugh (hihihi!)

R ~~ Good bf/gf (Honestly, I wasn't)

L ~~ BEST SMILE (Nope)


Spell your name using the letters and their corresponding meanings.


Name Meaning Here:

A: Gorgeous
B: Loves people
C: Really easy to fall in love with
D: Is great in bed
E: Deeply in love with his/her gf/bf
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Never let people tell you what to do
H: Freakin' beautiful eyes
I: Loves to laugh
J: Makes people laugh
K: Really silly
L: BEST SMILE
M: Makes dating fun
N: Sexy
O: Has one of the best personalities ever
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Good bf/gf
S: Lives life for fun
T: Great kisser
U: Gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad-minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Loved by everyone
Z: Lives life for fun

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram