PDA S2 Thoughts

Dear Me,

Well, the top six finalists had been recently designated their so-called rightful place. I wasn't really an avid
PDA Season 2 follower but most of the time, I didn't skip watching it.

Anyway, I didn't think
Laarni would stay long enough to be the grand star dreamer winner - the very first time I sat in the sofa and watch it. I guiltily deduced that she had an attitude problem. Hehehe.

Laarni: The Grand Star Dreamer
image courtesy of PEP.ph


But I was wrong. Somehow, I had consistently watch the reality drama for consecutive days and discovered that Laarni had a powerful, almost consuming voice. With that voice of hers, she commands ear and attention.

Bugoy, being the second placer, was just fair enough. He was humble and really did improve.

Miguel as the third placer was actually a surprise for me. I would rather have him in fourth place, swapping with Liezel, who was my bet for third place. I liked this Puerto Galera lass.

Van and Cris were just in their very rightful position.


PS. Do they really win simply because of text votes? I was never really into reality tv shows except for sports-related ones like the
Amazing Race.

1 comment:

  1. hi there! i hope you could vote for me

    at the philippine blog awards. I am

    nominated for the blogger's choice

    category.

    VOTING IS UNTIL SEPT 20 2008 ONLY SO

    PLS VOTE NOW =)

    N82 phone awaits every voter!

    maraming salamat in advance.

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram