Books In My Wishlist

Dear Me,

It is no question how much I love books. I read and collect them like crazy. My book shelves are already full and I still have lots scattered everywhere in the house, in book bags, bookshop bags and expecting more to come from the mail.

Despite that, I am still coveting more and...more. Why wouldn't I? They all seem great reads to me basing on the recommendations and reviews I have read.

Here's my list of books added in my wishlist:



The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton

The Knitting Circle by Ann Hood

Let It Rain Coffee by Angie Cruz

Painted Dresses by Patricia Hickman

Midori By Moonlight by Wendy Nelson Tokunaga

The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs

Comfort Food by Kate Jacobs

Cassandra And Jane: A Jane Austen Novel by Jill Pitkeathley


Are there any books you are looking forward to covet? Are there any books added to your wishlists? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram