PhotoHunt: Together

Dear Me,

I am currently checking my inbox and just received an early notification from
tnchick.


This Saturday's theme: TOGETHER.


I am not expecting to post this beforehand but I came across these collages while sorting my files from the desktop screen.








The three (3) photos above are collages in their own right. They are collages of Miguel's milestones (cute photos) pasted TOGETHER.

They are also an assembly of photos taken
TOGETHER with the rest of the family.


Want to join the Saturday fun? Participate and grab the code here!

To view this week's participants, check
here.

View more Saturday Photohunters!

3 comments:

  1. I love the photo's you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great bunch of collages. They are beautiful! Nicely done.
    My find is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Children are so sweet.

    I did "together" today, too. I hope you can visit and leave your link. :)

    Mrs. Mecomber
    http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-together/

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram