A Fabulous Make-Over

Dear Me,

I'm so pleased with myself. Hahaha.

See my new look? I look fab, don't I?

Okay. I'm not talking about the owner of this blog but the blog itself. Hahaha.

I've been looking for a perfect lay-out and I thought the one below was for keep.




I love books and although I wasn't able to tell much about it lately, I would like to sport this one for my blog. Unfortunately, I kinda felt incomplete and dissatisfied.

Although I was pressed for time searching for one appealing lay-out, I was too determined to search the world wide web yesterday. I focused on the chore of exploring every available sites, scrolling, browsing, checking if what I thought would be fine would fit.

I discovered less than a handful of beautiful templates but everytime I tested them, each of them displayed wonky codes.

My efforts paid off sooner than I expected. I thought that sitting down and standing up (to attend to my little angel) would yield nothing but before the day totally ended,
I found the perfect fit!



Fab, isn't it? :)

I love the cuteness of the header with the buttons, flower and safety pins. It looks so simple yet beautiful. Most of all, I fell in love with the
VIOLET background! After all, it's my all-time favorite color! :)

I'm still tweaking the sidebar and hoping every widget will work out. I'll be minimizing a number of them so page loading will be a little faster than usual.

I'm also arranging my blog roll and if you want to be included, please post your blog links here. No spammers, please. :)

2 comments:

  1. it is fab indeed!! I've been dying to change my theme too, kaso wala din ako makitang perfect theme,kaya settle muna ako sa pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple buttons. Weeee.

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram