I have a lot of unused stuff lying and scattered around the house. Instead of throwing them away, I thought of hosting a giveaway in my blog.
The first to go is this lovely Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous Notebook courtesy of Warner Brothers. If I'm not mistaken, I think the movie was shown way back in 2005. Were you able to watch it? Well, I did. A sequel starring the funny Sandra Bullock, the movie was good enough for me to enjoy it; just disregard the ridiculous parts. It had an appealing strike into it when Sandra Bullock and Regina King shared the same screen. :)
Anyway, I'm giving away a Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous notebook. This girly notebook is pink and covered with a soft fabric (I'm not sure what it's called) that's so smooth.
The pages are thick enough for anyone to write in. Little girls will love this as they write their diaries and other secrets. Adults will also like it as part of their collection or make it as a repository of their thoughts about anything by scribbling on the pages. You can win it for your kids, nieces or for yourself. :)
- Mention in comments before midnight of April 17, Friday if you have a notebook and what you usually write on it (yes, that easy...)
- A random winner will be drawn from the pool of eligible comments and shall be notified by email on April 18, Saturday.
- Winner shall reply within 72 hours for his/her shipping address. I will pick a new recipient of this book if the winner fails to respond.
- Provide your name and a valid email address (needed in case you win).
For extra entries:
- blog about this book giveaway with a link back to this post (+2).
- twitter this giveaway & let me know your tweet (+1).
- share via facebook & let me know as well (+1).
- subscribe to my blog updates via email or rss (+1).
This contest is open to both local and international participants.
Thank you for visiting my blog. :)