Why Do We Travel

Dear Me,

Back when I was single, I used to travel a lot. Although, the places I go to were limited (because I have some favorites that I frequent visiting them), I still prefer exploring these wonderful destinations.



image courtesy


Why do I travel?

I travel for the reasons that:
  • to relieve myself from the stress of work and city life

  • to explore the beauty of the outdoors

  • to learn new things around me; culture, way of life, meet people, history

  • to seek serenity

  • to satisfy my itchy feet


Why do others travel?
  • to run away from the reality of daily life

  • to experience the rich culture of other countries

  • to feel nature

  • to enjoy life as it burst in front of their faces

  • to bond with the family and spend glorious quality time

  • to allow ones' self to do things they normally won't do

  • to fulfill a dream

  • to meditate and discover true self

  • to learn about their roots

All of us have our own reasons why we make the effort to pack our bags and go. So why do you travel?

3 comments:

  1. I've never really traveled far but I like going on trips because it's a great way to unwind and bond with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to travel to refresh my mind and to know other culture. Make me realize that life is so wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love traveling. I mostly go to see new things; wildlife, architecture, etc. And to learn more about areas outside of my hometown.

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram