Back when I was single, I used to travel a lot. Although, the places I go to were limited (because I have some favorites that I frequent visiting them), I still prefer exploring these wonderful destinations.
Why do I travel?
I travel for the reasons that:
- to relieve myself from the stress of work and city life
- to explore the beauty of the outdoors
- to learn new things around me; culture, way of life, meet people, history
- to seek serenity
- to satisfy my itchy feet
Why do others travel?
- to run away from the reality of daily life
- to experience the rich culture of other countries
- to feel nature
- to enjoy life as it burst in front of their faces
- to bond with the family and spend glorious quality time
- to allow ones' self to do things they normally won't do
- to fulfill a dream
- to meditate and discover true self
- to learn about their roots
All of us have our own reasons why we make the effort to pack our bags and go. So why do you travel?