Pages

19 April 2009

Read-A-Thon: Progress 1

Dear Me,

Although I'm a little exhausted from the day-out my little boy and I had just a few hours back (the reason why I'm a little behind), I am not that sleepy and can still hold a book, flip its pages and read.

To update my progress, I am following this format:



Title of book(s) read since last update:
~ The Eight by Katherine Neville


Number of books read since you started:
~ Aw, this is my first book.


Pages read since last update:
~ 26 pages excluding the cover and the few pages before chapter 1. :)


Running total of pages read since you started:
~ 36 pages


Mini-challenges completed:
~ None yet.


Other participants you've visited:
~ Maybe later, when I'm already done with my first book.




I was supposed to read John Grisham's book but I thought The Eight by Katherine Neville will perk me up since the plot seems like my kind of pleasure read.

After 36 pages (slow, I know but I'm tending some things on the side and that's also the reason why I can't track the time duration spent on reading), I'm waiting for the excitement and suspense to burst!

I've been hearing rave reviews about this book and I want to see (read) for myself if all the hype's worth it.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are now getting off to a good start - yay! Hope you continue to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck flipping pages and staying awake! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up!! It's fun to have such a wide variety of participants. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, don't you hate it when you're tired but WANT to read!?

    You can do it!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

It's always refreshing to know what's on your mind. Thanks!

PS. Posting unrelated comments are not allowed here (referring to SPAMMERS!).