Pages

18 April 2009

24 Hour Read-A-Thon

Dear Me,

Less than three hours ago marked the beginning of the
24 Hour Read-A-Thon reading challenge. It's a 24-hour challenge where you devote your time to reading books that have been piling up high and taking quite a room space in your house.

Previously initiated by
Dewey, this popular endeavor among bibliophiles has lived on despite her passing last year.

This year, the
24 Hour Read-A-Thon is being hosted by Nymeth, Trish and Wordlily.



Since I'm three hours behind, here's my Read-A-Thon pile:

  1. The President's Daughter by Jack Higgins

  2. The Rainmaker by John Grisham

  3. The Hitler File: The Essential Facts by Patrick Delaforce

  4. The Eight by Katherine Neville

Unlike last year, I'm only targeting four (4) books. I'm a little way behind.

I'm supposed to read the books in my reading challenges but I'm not in the mood to pick them up. :)

Toodles!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun :D
    A grisham book is always a good choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the Grisham Book will be great for when you start to get tired and need something easy. Good luck with the Read-a-Thon today!

    Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you jumped in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete

It's always refreshing to know what's on your mind. Thanks!

PS. Posting unrelated comments are not allowed here (referring to SPAMMERS!).