PhotoHunt: Books

Dear Me,

I'm posting this kinda late since my brother just arrived from overseas. But I can't forego the theme for this week.

It's Saturday and BOOKS are my favorite! Here's my
PhotoHunt entry. :)





This is just one of my shelves. It's not yet full but will soon be since I haven't stack the books I bought for the past few weeks.


Want to join the Saturday fun? Participate and grab the code here!

To view this week's participants, check
here.

View more Saturday Photohunters!

8 comments:

  1. Aloha from Maui, HI

    Very nice home bookshelf!
    Happy photohunting to you.
    Come by & visit:)
    Cindy O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely collection of books. I admire how neatly they are arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't doubt your love of books :-) we've plurked a lot about it in the past! see you around! mine's up in my other site today,
    http://theaccidentalteacher.com/2009/05/books-for-every-library/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bookcase looks a lot like mine - books staked two deep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, I don't feel like a book hoarder... so many people have shelves that look like mine! My books are up here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your books are so tidy! I'm envious! I just stack mine up wherever I could. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TO EVERYONE,
    thanks for visiting. I've been very busy lately. I'll keep you guys in mind for the next PH. :)

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram