Fully Booked Rockwell Goes On Sale

Dear Me,

I sort of neglected this blog for a while. I've been very pre-occupied since my dear brother and his wife came home from overseas. Last Monday, they flew back.

Well, I've been tending house chores since then.

Anyway, I'll be posting a couple of relevant for-your-information (FYIs) to jumpstart my blogging mood. :)



Sale in Fully Booked Rockwell until June 30!



20% OFF
on regular items*

ROCKWELL STORE ONLY

June 25 - 30, 2009
(Thursday - Tuesday)


Store Hours
Friday & Saturday: 10am - 11:30pm
Sunday: 10am - 10:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10:30pm


* 15% off on credit card payments.
Local and consigned items are not included in the sale


If you're depressed and have wads of money in your pocket, go on a book-binge! Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram