I have always been a fan and collector of Papelmeroti products especially the stationeries, notebooks and the cute memo pads. For me, treasuring them mean not writing on them. But later on, I realized that using them as pads for messages to good friends was fun. The thought jotted down was more appreciated (I think) because of the paper I wrote them on.
Papelmeroti, the famous handmade paper store in the Philippines is having an online promo!
Up for grabs are:
(1) an entrepreneur book entitled "Go Negosyo: Joey Concepcion's 55 Inspiring Stories of Women Entrepreneurs" and
(2) a FREE Papelmeroti notebook.
To be eligible for the book prize:
- Link up with the Papelmeroti page utilizing various personal social networking sites (facebook, friendster, myspace, christianster, twitter, etc).
- Post a comment including the links to those social networking sites (where you posted #1) and email address.
- Make sure those sites can be viewed publicly.
To qualify for the notebook prize:
- Print out the social networking page where the link was posted.
- Bring the said print-out to the Papelmeroti Glorietta 3 branch.
- Pick one from any of the three (3) notebook designs.
Eligibility for the GO NEGOSYO book: worldwide
Eligibility for the Papelmeroti notebook: Metro Manila participants only
Promo Deadline: 10:30 AM, Sept. 15, 2009 (Tuesday)
A book and a notebook seem to be a perfect combination as you mapped your ideas about setting up your own business. :)