Favorite Comic Book-Turned-Movie Girl Heroes

Dear Me,

I am no comic book fan. But I love them depicted on the big screen. :)

With that, here are my top five favorite comic book-turned-movie oozing with girl power (honestly, I dislike that term but I just cannot find the right word for it).


Abigail Whistler
played by Jessica Biel in Blade 3


Catwoman
played by Halle Berry in Catwoman


Sue Storm
played by Jessica Alba in Fantastic Four


Elektra
played by Jennifer Garner in Elektra


And my most favorite:


Lara Croft
played by Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider


I heard Black Widow played by Scarlett Johansson in Iron Man 2 had something to say for herself, too. I still have to watch it, though.

3 comments:

  1. how about michelle pfeiffer as catwoman?

    but my favorite will forevermore be lara croft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about going a little old school? Tank Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love black widow! she's awesome and gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram