Legazpi Sunday Market's 5th Anniversary

Dear Me,

I was still working in corporate Makati when this 'market' opened shop. And now I could not believe that they have been here already for five years. The sad part: despite wanting to go there and marking my calendar many times, I still failed to come and take a peek. My loss.

Now on their fifth year, the Legazpi Sunday Market will celebrate by having a grand buffet featuring dishes from its food vendors.


Legazpi Sunday Market's 5th Anniversary
July 25, 2010 / Sunday / 8:00am - 2:00pm
Legazpi Sunday Market Grounds
(corner Legazpi and Rufino Streets)


I have been hearing a lot of awesome things about this heavenly place. Lots of cooked food even the uncooked ones, cakes and pastries, art, native products and other unique stuff.

Unfortunately, I may have to pass up again another opportunity for I will be spending a week in the Queen of the South hooking up with old friends, touring the city with a member of the M clan and spending time with hubby's family.

But one thing I know is that the Legazpi Sunday Market is there to stay as it continually grows - as food vendors (who have lots to offer) find their way to be part of the market and shoppers discover food that appeals so much to their palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram