Project 179

Dear Me,

I just realized something...and it hit me hard.

I have so many things that I want to do; projects that I want to start.

It always happen like that.

The idea is there and the plan is great. From one simple thought, the mind curved it into a fabulous idea and interesting subject.

And that's it.

It's mid-year already and I've always been planning to start new things and never get on with it.

I know it's kinda late during this time of the year. So what? The thing is I'm molding an idea into a project.

I'm starting it right now and materializing a plan from long ago. I have always wanted to start my own Project 365. I have waited long enough. If I am not mistaken, I thought of starting it two years ago. The years passed and nothing came out of it.



Since it is July already, I'm naming this new hobby as Project 179.

It is the usual one-photo-a-day project. Take the shots and collect photos documenting the remaining days of year 2010. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram