Aloha Friday #1

Dear Me,

It's Aloha Friday over at An Island Life. Hosted by Kailani from Hawaii,


Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

I'll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you'd like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don't forget to visit the other participants! It's a great way to make new bloggy friends!

During your free time, what do you love to do? Do you read a book, go shopping, hook up with friends, etc?

I will definitely read a book. I accumulate books faster than I can read them. My tbr is forever growing and I am absolutely wishing I have a big library where to store them since all my bookshelves are full already.

13 comments:

  1. I like to read, surf in internet and send postcards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what free time is but when I do get a minute I am usually found blogging or reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read, take photos, bike, watch tv/movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rarely have free time. When I do I like to listen to books while knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually get on the computer.. Surf around the internet.. Or edit some pictures that I have taken..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read , do hand work. and sometimes visit places.
    My Aloha Friday link for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spend my time on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bloggy stuff mostly.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/trapped-underground-for-months-what-would-you-do/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Free time? What's that? ;) Actually, I love to read, so whenever I get some free time, you'll find me with my nose buried in a book! :)

    Aloha: Staying Cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clean, shopping, read blogs or some times I don't do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore working in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Read, blog, dance, play with kids, ...wait, if it's nap time for the kids, then I'll blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really mostly internet stuff.


    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/voyage-to-the-bottom-of-the-sea-225/

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram