Sale Alert: Crocs & Toys "R" Us SALE

Dear Me,

Holiday sales abound these days. The countless options for holiday shopping seem perfect for any shopper hunting for the best deals when it comes to quality, volume and most of all, value for money.



Crocs & Toys "R" Us Sale powered by Citibank

Enjoy up to 80% off on your holiday shopping with Crocs and Toys "R" Us plus other special offers. All you have to do is present & use your Citibank Credit Card to pay for your purchases.

When: November 11 to 14, 2010 {11:00am to 9:00pm}
Where: Whitespace, 2314 Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati City

Despite the blisters and scrapes I got on my feet during the recent Toy Kingdom Warehouse Sale last week, I swore that I would never attempt to shop on a sale day. But, that is just me complaining. In fact, I am considering of checking out Whitespace only to search for a cute pair of Crocs for little Miguel. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram