TV Episode Notes: Vampire Diaries, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Dear Me,

I have been so preoccupied lately: putting the house in order (literally), taking care of my super-active kiddo (at times, stressful), running errands and trying to cram a project-based work in-between.

More often than not, my rest period means having to comfortable lie down in bed while running marathons (watching) of my favorite tv series.

The Vampire Diaries: Season 2 Episode 8

Oh my! Damon finally declared his love for Elena. I was giggling and crying at the same time. I love Damon. He may seem so hard and callous on the outside but once given the chance, he can be soft and gentle. I'm falling in love. Hahaha.

"I love you, Elena. And it's because I love you, I can't be selfish with you...I don't deserve you. But my brother does..." Then, Damon kissed Elena's forehead. "God, I wish you didn't have to forget this. But you do." See the single tear from his eye while doing his monologue? I was clutching my heart for I know his pain. Chaka!



I kept on playing this video many times and Damon's declaration of love is the best romantic lines for me. The kiss in the forehead sealed it!

Seen the roadtrip Stefan and Damon took en route to saving Elena? Damon was sipping his blood juice and offered some to Stefan, which, the latter, said yes. Shocked so Damon asked Stefan if Elena knew about his drinking habit to which Stefan shared, "It's her blood." Damon looked at him and said with expressive eyes rolling, "Hmm. How romantic."

On the other hand, the tale of The Originals (the first family of vampires) is something to look forward to.



The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Season 1 Episode 4

Surprised? Oh yes, I'm watching this so-called real housewives from West Bev. Honestly, I wonder what real means to me. Does it mean real because they're in reality tv? Goodness. As much as I complain to my husband about this so-called women claiming to be housewives with so much money to burn, I still continue to watch the show and laugh at their shallowness. BUT! I have to consider Kyle, Lisa and Adrienne as natural in their surroundings. Watching the first few episodes, I found all three women as independent and smart and with depth when it comes to over-all personality.

The little daughters of Kyle and Taylor celebrated their birthdays separately on the same day. It was so hilarious yet so cruel to see how their mothers planned and plotted their birthday parties.



Portia (daughter of Kyle) celebrated her birthday with trains, farm/pet animals under the shade, mac and cheese, etc while Kennedy (Taylor's daughter) spent hers rather miserably, with only her mom practically enjoying it. Poor little girl! She has a mom who can and will undeniably outshine her every possible moment and a father who seem cold and pathetic!

And I could not really fathom Camille! My gosh, she is so fake and trying too hard! She frequently complains about the number of things she has to do and that she has more in her plate compared to others. Girl, you have four nannies (is the house manager an additional to the four or part of that number already?)! Jusmiyoo!

See, honey? I'm ranting again.

Till the next couch potato session!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram