Good Afternoon, blog!

I will be leaving in a while. I have tons of work to do pa din, as usual! I cannot even go out to watch a movie but of course I will try harder. I missed watching movies na. My ex has been calling me since last night asking me where I will be during the weekends. He said he wanna tag along. I did not answer the phone coz he will be bugging me nonstop and I hate that. It is a good thing I changed my blogsite, that way, he will never know what goes on inside my peculiar head.

**********

I was supposed to accompany a good friend to do his "practice" for a race (so I thought). I felt so guilty for not doing so. I had to do an emergency at work and I cannot say no for it will be such a burden on a Monday. Promise, I will make it up to you, dude! I know you are darned mad with me for backing out at the last minute.

**********

I noticed that my evenings during the past few days were spent in the company of a few, good buds of mine. It seems like it is being more of a habit seeing LA, Jon and Jary. I hope to see the others, too. I missed Papa Kerwin, Mariel, Jorry, Jhengskie and Paul. They are the usual, regular peepz that I go out with during weekends. I hope all of us will be able to hook up with each other soon.

**********

Yeah, I got a new phone. Cool! I fuss and ogle with it for hours last night after getting it from Jon. I checked the new mobile without reading the manual. I'm not the type who will spend more time in reading directions; I prefer tinkering with it, more practical, do you say hands-on learning?! hehehe! Anyway, I already got the hang of it except for using it in texting messages. I find the round keypad a little confusing. I tried to text someone last nite and instantly gave up. Hehehe! Probably in a few more days, I will be used to it like any other phone. Of course, the fuss about this new mobile phone of mine will last only for a few days. It is always like that with me. At first, I care for it, buy ne accessories but later on, I will find it ok to throw it away in the sofa, in the bed or stashed it in my bag.

**********

Funny and embarassing to admit it but I declare myself as one of the "youngsters" who go over gaga with the F4. I was on my way to meet LA, Jon and Jary and I took the MRT. There was some stalls there and one of them was a music shop. I was almost tempted to buy the F4 CD when I heard their ohh baby, baby song playing on the air. Hehehe! What stopped me were the throng of male yuppies. If I know, they are also trying to get hold of the F4 CD....hehehe!

**********

What's my plan today? I want to watch Ai Ai delas Alas' Tanging Ina movie and after troop to my favorite place on earth and check out their stacks of HTML books. I really want to learn more about this computer language. I know it is truly basic but for a non-techie person like me, it is not. I want to improve the appearance of this blog and maintain it forever. At least, I can somehow write my thoughts down and motivate myself into writing more. After all, I have other plans too when it comes to writing.

**********

Oh my! I almost forgot to call the language school. Next month is the start of classes already and I still have to take the evaluation exams. I was told that it is scheduled on June which is this month. Goodness! I hope I am not late and if ever I am, they will reconsider.

**********

Finances!

This is the aspect of my life that bugs me more. Billings and loans and other things that I have to pay keep on piling up. I am really a lousy money-handler. I still have one more month to pay for the computer I bought through my mom's credit card. The phone bill for last month is already overdue. My atm is a thousand bucks below the maintaining balance. The other atm for my savings [supposedly] was already 5000 bucks below the maintaining balance, too. This is where I got the payment for my new cellphone. Also, I still have 3 rolls of film to develop and I need to have them developed soon. My ex requested me a month ago to accompany him and his siblings to Baguio this coming weekend but I think I have to beg off for a few more weeks to refresh my finances. My scheduled climbs were also put on hold till next month for the same reason. I was thinking if I will be able to join TJ and Franz in the Batangas climb this month. TJ was even volunteering to lend me money so I can go. Thank you, sis! But I will still find a way to join. Pico de Loro ata yan! That was my 3rd mountain to climb when I was in college. I just hope everything will be back to normal, soon!

Anyway, I have been though this kind of tight situations and I always find a good way out. Hehehe! Mama, pautang ulit! =)

**********

I received a text message from my ex. Since I was not answering his calls, he texted me that either he will pick me up from home or we will just meet in Robinson's Place [he really knows where I plan to go depending on my mood - sometimes I wonder if he can read my thoughts from afar] and have dinner in Tokyo Tokyo. Again?! I was there the other time that I met up with my buds. He really likes that Japanese resto.

Is he really pinning his hope that we will get back again together? I have the strong impression that he does. How can I make it water-clear to him that what we had is enough? Besides, being tied up in a relationship again is the least of my plans as of the moment. I am still rethinking my plans for today and the future. I am 25 already and I haven't done a thing worth lauding for. I want to satisfy this craving for personal attainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram