Towards the Dumps...

I woke up at the wrong side of the bed. From the moment I opened my eyes till the time I am hitting these keys away, I really have the gut feeling this day will turn out to be a bad day. Wrong start!

It maddens me to know that when you show people that you care, they take it the wrong way around. It frustrates me to feel that despite letting them know that you are concerned with their welfare, they just ignore you or outrightly disregard you.

It seems that they don't get the message at all.

Am I doing, showing it the wrong way?

"Turning tables" seem to be the ballgame here. Honestly, I am beginning to hate it.

Hope people will somehow learn how to practice what they preach.

Oh yes! I am damn mad...madder than I thought.

Lately, I have been doing some thinking. I might as well "refurbish" one skill I have honed before to almost near perfection. Unfortunately, I happened to drop that guise for some personal reasons. Now, I regret doing such.

In entirety, I have to put up that hard shell again. After all, some people just don't realize how painful it was to get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram