So Far...


Morpheus

Which Of The Greek Gods Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


HASH(0x876f824)
Reincarnation: You are nice enough to go to heaven,
but Earth won't be as fun without you. As a
real optimist and lighthearted person, you
always see the good in things. People probably
respect you for your wonderful personality and
love for life. People like you make the world a
happier place (please rate my quiz)

Where will you go when you die?
brought to you by Quizilla




You are naturally born with a gift, whether it be
poetry, writing or song. You love beauty and
creativity and usually are highly intelligent.
Others view you as mysterious and dreamy, yet
also bold since you hold firm in your beliefs.

What Type of Soul Do You Have ?
brought to you by Quizilla


Earth
Your element is Earth. I hate to say it but you are
down to earth. Stubborn and loyal. You tend to
want to nurture others and you are the one
person friends always come to for answers.
Without people like you, others would be flying
over the edge because whether you know it or
not, you keep a steady beat to your life and
will end up where you want to in the end. There
is a sureness about you that is hard to match
that draws people to you. No matter what
happens the Earth keeps turning.

What's your element
brought to you by Quizilla


solitary
Your soul is bound to the Solitary Rose: The
Alone.

"When I wake up alone, the shades are still
drawn on the cold window pane so they cast
their lines on my bed and lines on my
face."


The Solitary Rose is associated with loneliness,
melancholy, and patience. It is governed by
the goddess Merope and its sign is The Sword,
or Unrequited Love.

As a Solitary Rose, you may be summed up as a
hopeless romantic. You desire love and have so
much love to give, but thing just never seem to
work out the way you want them to. In life,
you can be very optimistic, even when things
are gray and nothing works out to your
expectations.

What Rose Is Your Soul Bound To?
brought to you by Quizilla


The last quiz made me raise my eyebrows. Duh! Am I a hopeless romantic?

Well, I feel so sleepy na. I will be posting tomorrow my Tokyo trip, Corregidor and Cebu vacation.

Goodnight, blog!

My Instagram