Missing Schedules

Due to the simultaneous implementation of my 2 projects, I missed today the opening of Eiga Sai 2005: Akira Kurosawa featuring the movie, Rashomon. I had reserved tickets and I just wasted it. Anyway, Eiga Sai 2005 will run till March 11. I can still catch up and watch the other works of this renowned filmmaker. For more information, do visit this site!

Tomorrow, I will also miss attending this orientation/info regarding
Japn Education Seminar. Basically, this is all about study opportunities in Japan. I have been searching for overseas scholarships for a while. Now that I find one, my schedule goes haywire. It reminds me of the local saying, "kapag hindi uukol, hindi bubukol." Anyway, please see details below if interested.

March 2, 2005 (Wednesday)
9:00 AM to 12:00 NN (AM Session)
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PM Session)

Multipurpose Hall, JICC
Embassy of Japan

*Admission is free, just bring an ID for security purposes

There will be videos, talks and consultations regarding:
- Study opportunities in Japan
- Japanese Government Scholarships, etc.

For more information,
please call 551-7814
Embassy of Japan in RP

Organized by Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) and the Embassy of Japan
In cooperation with PHILAJAMES, Inc. and APPAJU
In celebration of the Philippines-Japan Festival 2005

Japan Information and Cultural Center
Embassy of Japan
2627 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
1300 Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram