Each Day That Goes By (2)

Dear Me,

  • Another movie marathon list:

  1. Breaking All The Rules
  2. Dark Water
  3. Beauty Shop
  4. The Human Stain
  5. Transporter 2
  6. Flight of the Phoenix
  7. Stealth
  8. Truth About Love
  9. 5 Children & It
  10. Bewitched
  11. The Perfect Man
  12. Just Married
  13. My BF is Type B
  14. Batman Begins (re-watched)
  15. The Godfather Part I (1972), II (1974), III (1990)







  • Another tv series marathon list:

  1. The Closer Season 1
  2. Charmed
  3. Numbers
  4. CSI Miami
  5. NCIS
  6. Supernatural
  7. Bones
  8. Global Frequency
  9. Prison Break
  10. In Justice
  11. Alias
  12. Las Vegas Season 1
  13. Surface


  • Together with Jill, we manned the company booth in the Manila FAME exhibition held at the World Trade Center. It was fun and boring at the same time. My boredom took its toll when I started shooting some photos (soon to be uploaded).

    Also, we signed up to have a new Citibank credit card. I did not know what hit me but I had really avoided getting one from Citibank due to an old experience. But, there I go! I am praying that it won't be approved.

    Another thing, it got me thinking (about the path where my life is heading) and convinced (perhaps?) to take a
    double degree in Information Technology instead of pursuing a master's degree. Whatcha think?

  • Would you believe that I developed an instant crush on Lance Armstrong? And then I discovered that it was Sheryl Crow who sang the song that I like? Yeah, they are current lovebirds... *tweet* *tweet*

  • I went to Baywalk's BayBreak with Papi. We wander around, saw some 'artistas' and some bands. I was not able to see Hale nor Cueshe. Anyway, we were able to try the food served at Indo's Strip and had an embarassing but good laugh listening to their band. Up to now, I am still in wonder if she/he is a girl or guy.

  • I decided to spend quality time with my younger brother. We bonded together by requesting him to accompany me to buy groceries at the supermarket. We ended up checking the new SM Tayuman which I discovered was the SM San Lazaro, too. But before we did grocery shopping, we did food-tripping, check the new cellphones and encouraged him to buy a new pair of shoes or sandals (which he declined). The time was kinda short but it was worth it.

    Also, papi followed us there. Why? I don't know. I'm really getting curious why he is so excited to see newly-opened SM malls (it reminded me of his excitement in visiting SM Baguio...hehehe!).

  • I am reading another book aside from Under The Duvet by Marian Keyes; this time, The Icarus Agenda by Robert Ludlum .

  • Due to a big, important function the next day, I had to spend the night at New World Renaissance Hotel. Despite the comfy surroundings, I was not able to sleep well because I had to check the venue at two o'clock in the morning. Sleeping was out of the question because I knew that I would not be able to wake up early. I was so exhausted since I was working very late that night.

  • Everytime papi & I go to Quiapo, we never forget to dine and have a yummy special mami & asadong siopao at Ma Mon Luk Restaurant. It was kinda saddening to see how the place had deteriorated over time. I view this how-many-decades-old restaurant slowly disappearing to oblivion and decay.

  • 2 weekends ago, I called Yellow Cab for a pizza delivery. I was so sorry for trying it. Their pizza was salty and too oily for my taste. If only I waited for Pizza Hut. Curse that brown-out.

  • I'm getting addicted to ice cream. Papi has this habit of bringing a half gallon of ice cream everytime we plan a movie marathon (which is normally scheduled on Saturday nights). Yeah, I'm a growing couch potato.

  • The office had this farewell party for my colleague who will be leaving for the US in a few days. It was kinda sad for me because I'm the only senior left in our batch. Hmm. Ako kaya, kelan aalis?

  • Together with some climbing buds, we had a pizza & pasta dinner at this newly-opened resto at Glorietta known for its distinct and original pasta sauces called Aveneto Pizzeria Ristorante. Afterwards, we headed straight to Pasay Road to play billiards.

  • Last last Saturday, papi & I went to Intramuros. We wander around, walked around the walls surrounding the fortress, dropped by at the Clamshell and see the ongoing performance. I bought some cute, dangling earrings and beaded accessories for the wrist and neck. I got excited. Hehehe.

    Afterwards, we headed to Quiapo to have an item exchanged because it was kinda faulty. Then, we had dinner at Goldilocks (I was supposed to treat papi at Pizza Hut or Shakey's but I guess he did not feel like dining there.) and did a little shopping before going home.

  • I developed an intense back pain and headache last Monday due to a marathon-watching of The Godfather, Parts I & II. I even had to take a sick leave the next day. Bad, bad.

  • Last Wednesday, we (me, J and former office batchmates) had dinner at Baywalk, particularly at Panay Kalipay. This was a more intimate farewell get-together of the oldies, according to Jhoan. Hey girl, I know that we had lots of major differences and our interests simply do not click but once in a while, we agree on some things. Hehehe. Bon voyage!

  • ...

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram