Blog Stuff

Dear Me,

I am really hoping I can blog right now and pour out all the emotional baggage stuffed inside me. Unfortunately, it seems like I am too bothered to do so. I just cannot find the words (not even the dull ones) to type. Upheaval. Yeah, that's the word I can think of right now.

Anyway, I was bloghopping from one site to another and chanced upon some interesting stuff. Well, here's my own eclectic pile.


Your Birthdate: May 28

You have a Type A personality so big
it makes other Type A's shrink away in shame.
You never shy away from adversity -
and you love to tackle impossible problems.
Failure is not an option for you,
and more than a few people are put off by your ego.
You tend to be controlling,
and you hate leaving anything up to chance.

Your strength: Your bold approach to life

Your weakness: You don't accept help

Your power color: Bronze

Your power symbol: Pyramid

Your power month: October


The one thing that is an outright fact here (it's not that what are written here aren't true at all; in fact, they are) is I really find it hard to accept help from anyone. I hate to burden anyone as much as I don't want a piece of 'sumbatan' dialogue.











School Smart


You're more of a 'school smarts' kind of person.
You are best with the theoretical things,
and your intelligence is both natural and learned -
a blend of personal, experiential knowledge and book learnin'.


60% theoretical intelligence
20% natural intelligence
















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


I always thought of myself as a practical person; but this one proved otherwise. It was a little odd to realize for a moment that I really did like theories. It reminded me how much I loved one of my major Economics subject focusing on various economic theories.


Your Dominant Thinking Style:

Experimenting

You're all about looking at the facts,
and you could always use more of them.
You see life as your lab -
and you're always trying out new things,
people, and ideas.

The master of mix and match,
you're always coming up with unique combinations.
You are good at getting a group to reach consensus.

Your Secondary Thinking Style:

Exploring

You thrive on the unknown and unpredictable.
Novelty is your middle name.
You are a challenger.
You tend to challenge common assumptions and beliefs.

An expert inventor and problem solver,
you approach everything from new angles.
You show people how to question
their models of the world.



I really don't know how to put it but one thing I know about myself is that: Facts give me a way out; but if I catch myself in a web, I ask someone to decide for me or choose the least probable solution because most often than not, it works out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram